The purpose and mission of the Shepherding Team is to help the congregation care for itself by reaching out to members who are in need. These various services include:
- Meal Preparation & Delivery – Meals are enthusiastically prepared & delivered to families who need an additional hand getting through illnesses, medical recoveries, recent births or deaths in the home.
- Caring Friends – This ministry will provide monthly visits and weekly phone calls to homebound members of our congregation.
- Baptism Gifts – Lovely remembrances are given to individuals of all ages to commemorate this special day.
- Cards & Letters – Cards with handwritten notes are sent to those who are ill, in need of support or grieving, as well as congratulations for weddings and births.
- Prayer Chain – The Prayer Chain contains numerous individuals who are committed to praying for the concerns of our Faith Church family on a weekly basis.
- Memorial Services – Memorial Service receptions are held at our church as requested by the family. Typically, cookies, coffee and juice are provided.
- Transportation Angels – Volunteers provide transportation for congregants in need of assistance getting to/from medical appointments.
We welcome volunteers and hope that you will consider joining us in one of our many ministries.
For more information, please contact:
Jane Peters: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathleen Mills: email@example.com