Idaho Mission Project (IMP) is service and adventure based program that takes place in beautiful North Idaho. IMP is a partnership of United Methodist Congregations, using Twinlow Camp & Retreat Center as a home base and utilizing local non-profit organizations to bring youth and adult groups of all faith backgrounds together to serve.
“Service” means that we spend our days going out in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene area to partner with non-profit organizations and be the hands and feet that they need to accomplish their mission.
“Adventure” means that we provide a unique experience that brings the Mission Trip and Summer Camp experience together for one week.
• We arrive by 3pm on Sunday and jump into camp life right away, getting to know each other, forming work teams, and laying the framework for a meaningful week.
• Staff will be assigned to our group all week to help lead at the work sites. Then when we get back to camp, staff will help our group plug into the activities taking place.
• Starting Monday morning, with breakfast and packing lunch, we set out in vehicles to travel to our respective work sites.
• Each afternoon, we will come back to Twinlow to enjoy some rest time, lake time, whatever is needed, and then gather for dinner with the camp community.
• Each evening, there will be an opportunity to reflect and share with each other the highs and lows from the day. Bible Study will be incorporated.
• There will be evening campfire, group games, and activities with the rest of the camp community.
• At the end of the night, we will gather again to dive deeper into reflection and service learning.
• Friday breakfast is the last meal we have at camp.
Cost: $320 per person
Your cost includes all your food, lodging, and activities on site at Twinlow Camp during your stay. IMP servants usually stay in the retreat center luxury bunk rooms that have restrooms and showers across the hall and stay cool on hot summer days.
Register through FaithOnline by May 1, 2019.