Your giving is an act of worship and makes possible the ministry of changing lives, transforming communities and renewing the church. In addition to offerings given through the offering plate on Sundays, there are five ways to give:
1. FaithOnline – If you have a logon account for FaithOnline you may log into the site and make a one time or repeating gift by check or credit card. — Church activities forms and payments too!
2. One Time Gift (No Account and Logon Required)
3. Electronic Funds Transfer – EFT allows consistent amounts to be drawn directly and regularly from your banking account. This option allows you to give as a regular priority and it also reduces the processing expense for the church. To get started with EFT, you can complete an online form and select the EFT option. For additional information please contact the office at 425-392-0123 ext. 2. We also have printed forms in the office that you can fill out if you would prefer.
4. Online Banking with your personal banking account– Here are the Q & A for Bank of America: Click Here
5. Mail – Donations may be mailed to the Faith Church at 3924 Issaquah Pine Lake Road, Issaquah, WA 98029.