The purpose and mission of the Congregational Care Team is to help the congregation care for itself by reaching out to members who are in need. These various services include:
- Meal Preparation & Delivery – Meals are enthusiastically prepared & delivered to families who need an additional hand getting through illnesses, medical recoveries, recent births or deaths in the home.
- Visiting Angels – This ministry will provide monthly visits and weekly phone calls to home-bound members of our congregation.
- Baptism Gifts – Lovely remembrances are given to individuals of all ages to commemorate this special day.
- Cards & Letters – Cards with handwritten notes are sent to those who are ill, in need of support or grieving, encouragement, as well as congratulations for weddings and births.
- Prayer Chain – The Prayer Chain contains numerous individuals who are committed to praying for the concerns of our Faith Church family on a weekly basis.
- Memorial Services – Memorial Service receptions are held at our church as requested by the family.
- Drivers – Rides are given to appointments or to run errands for those who may need it.
We welcome volunteers and hope that you will consider joining us in one of our many ministries.
For more information, please contact:
Pam Zajac: 425-392-0123